Are You Scared of Change? Best Motivational Speech Ft. Peter Dinklage

 Hello Guys!

Welcome to another article of Motivation. Every day we face many problems. But we don't know that, the solution is in our hand.

Before you give up, just read once. Listen to Peter Dinklage.


Ever tried, Ever failed.. No matter, try again, fail again, fail better I had so many dream of where I wanted to go, who I wanted to be and what I wanted to do. You have your own story  to tell? Feeder companies, I wanted to start with classmates. Movies I wanted to be in, directors I wanted to work with, stories I needed to tell you I packed the life that I knew with socks and toothbrush into my backpack. And I slept on couch after couch after couch after couch at friend's apartment in New York. Until I wore out the rent paid-maintenance welcome I didn't want a day job. I was an actor. I was a writer. I had to get a day job I dusted piano piano store on Buzz's Street for five months. 

I worked on the property of a Shakespeare an scholar for a year plane weeds and removing Visa. Went on unemployment. Once but for not for long I couldn't handle the guilt Eventually. Was not able to pay rent for a spot on the floor of an apartment on the other side. But my roommate had to break down and [disappear] I helped hanging paintings at [galleries] paintings that inspire inspire you to think I could do that and then finally. After two years job and couch surfing [I] got a job In application process. As a data enter, [err] at a place called professional examination services. 

And I stayed for six years, six years. From the age of 23 to 29 while they loved me there I was funny. I Smoked in the loading docks with the guys from the mail room, and we shared how hungover we all were. Called them sick almost every Friday because, I was that late the night before I hated that job and I clung to that job. Because of that job I could afford my own place. My dream of running a theater company with my friend and fellow, Bennington Graduate Ian Bell had  died I had only the one window. I Myself could not look out the window. It was it was quite high no occasion when I was 29 I told myself the next acting job I get. 

No matter what it came. I will go on for better or worse. Be working actor but something good happened. Got a low-paying theater job in a play called imperfect love Which led to a film called 13 moons with the same writer? Which led to other roles which led to other roles, and I've worked as an actor ever since I? Didn't know that would happen at 29 walking away from. Data processing [I] was terrified. Ten years in a place without [he] six years of a job some stuff him, maybe I was afraid of change. Are you? 

But this made me very hungry literally I couldn't be lazy I couldn't be and. So a 29 in a very long last I was in the company of the actors and [writers] and directors [I] thought of that first year. That first day after school. I Was I by their stuff raise the rest of your life to meet you? Don't search for defining moment because they will never come. The moment that define you have already happened, and they will already happen again. And passes so quickly, so please bring each other along with you. You you just get a bit derailed. But soon something starts to happen trust me the rhythm sets in. Just try not to wait until [like] me. You're 29 before you find it. 

And if you are that's fine, too some of us never find it But you will I promise you you are already here. You'll find your rhythm or continue the one you have already found. Don't wait until they tell you you [are] ready get in there. The world might say you are not allowed to yet, I? Waited a long [time] out in the world before [I] gave myself permission to [fail]. Please don't even bother asking. Don't bother telling the world you are ready show it do it. What it Beckett say? ever tried ever failed. No matter try again, fail again fail better. We burn very brightly please don't ever stop. The World is yours Treat everyone Kindly and light up the night. Maybe I was afraid of change are you? 


Hope you get some inspiration from this article. Please share this to your friends and family.

We will meet again in a new article.

Thank You!


Comments