YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS - Best Motivational Speech 2021

 YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS:

Best Motivational Speech 2021:


Best Motivational Speech 2021
Best Motivational Speech 2021


There's some point in your life, drama gonna come and meet you in your face mess with you,  and try to get you to quit doing what you're doing. That's times in your life when things are gonna happen,  that you've got to begin to put your dream on hold. It's called life. For some people out there that aren't feeling good, man If you just construct more, you get over that struggle, you feel better How do you hang in there during the hard difficult times you must have faith. 


You've got to believe in yourself. You've got to believe in your abilities. You've got to have faith. and that faith gives you patience. Life responds to deserve not need life was not designed to give us what we need. Life was designed to give us what we deserve. Once you understand that little life principle in your own self-interest, I'm telling you it's life changing. The ancient law goes like this. If you plant, you will reap. If you sow, you will reap. I'm just saying, wake yourself up. Make, if you want a new year  and a new life,  you don't need to start in January 1st,  start today and just begin to see what happens and see how easy it is to just do a few little rituals. 


Don't do them all, just do two or three new things and you know what happens? You'll get momentum  because once you discipline yourself  in one area of your life,  you feel yourself doing it other areas as well. I always say something that  my original teacher taught me, always remind people. There's always two pains in life. There's the pain of discipline or is the pain of regret. I need you to develop that "What Now" mentality. you know exactly what I'm talking about when you lose that job. when everything disappears What now? I will not play it safe. I refuse to accept less than my potential. No, it is not too late. It's now  Time to regain your power. No, it's not too late. If you're breathing, there is time. If you are breathing,  the time is now. 


Let me tell you what now is dedication, a treat your dream. relentless effort to achieve your dreams Putting the plan together, not just jumping into the water with no life vest put the strategic plan together to be greater than you were yesterday. to be greater than anything anyone could ever imagine. And as Joseph Campbell said, people say,  we're all seeking as a meaningful life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think what we're seeking  is the experience of truly being alive. And that's it. figuring out that thing that makes you come alive. I am the captain of my fate,  the master of my soul,  the boss of my dreams,  the King of my goals.

 

I just need you to never forget that you work  success is your baby. I need you to tighten up your boxing gloves  because you're right in the middle of a heavyweight boxing match and life is trying to take your title. So whatever you look for,  it's going to be everywhere  you look for the negative be there But if you look for the positive,  it will overwhelm you. But when it's like you shake off any and every punch that like rolls and fight back with a series of fists, head shots, and body blows to overcome and achieve the victory. life will keep testing. 

Once you notice a certain car you see it everywhere. Once you notice a certain dog you see it everywhere. Once you hear a certain name for the first time,  suddenly realize that that name has been  all around you this entire time. But now that you're focusing on it,  now that you're looking for it,   it is everywhere. You have to be a leader to be you need  to be hungry always  and never satisfied, never satisfied. I'm really saying,  as you take on the knowledge  as you're learning one thing after another, after another,  those skills have practical application  and it is that practical application,   born of understanding how you really know  that allows you to become  far more powerful than the people that they know,  because when they think they know they stopped growing, YOU ARE UNBREAKABLE!


The only way to deal with fear that I've found in my life is a couple ways. One of those ways is to turn it on itself and ask yourself what am I afraid of? I'm afraid of that? I've got to be more afraid of what I'm going to miss out on,missing out on my mission, missing out on who I'm supposed to be. In other words, if you're not going to get rid of fear then use fear, use fear or it uses you, it's that simple. So you got to say okay, what's the price if I just stay doing this, what's the price? I mean, I can really get scared if I learn all this and I don't follow through. 

That's something to be scared about. And then that fear will get you over your fear, it'll push you through,turn fear on itself. Second way you can do it is use what you've probably heard me say, 'cause I've used it since I was 17, is my little rocking chair test, right? I'm going to sit myself in my rocking chair, I'm 85 years old, I'm looking back on my life, and say I didn't do this, or I did. You need to care about everything and it starts with yourself. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, "What do I want to do every day "For the rest of my life?" Do that. I promise you can monetize that (beep). 

If you love Alf, do an Alf blog. If you collect Smurfs, Smurf it up. Whatever you need to do, do it. So many people are talking about "I can't monetize, I can't monetize." There's a billion 70 year old douche bags that are in control right now. But, the number two person that 34 year old lady she's going to buy your (beep). She's going to put the advertising on your stuff. It's coming. 

Stop crying and just keep hustling. People don't believe in themselves. It's not that there hasn't been evidence that they shouldn't believe in themselves. They've had some wins,they've had some goals that came true. They made the magic happen, but they never integrated the win. They never had a good thing happen and they sat there at the end of the night, thinking about that good thing that happened and allowing it to come into their heart, allowing whatever they did to give themselves credit for it, permission to feel good about it and say, "You know what? "I did this today. "It went well today. "That worked today." 

And to integrate that win,integrate that success, integrate that moment, into their heart, into their identity as a human being. What happens is most of us, we knock off the checklist and, "Did it, did it, did it,did it, did it, did it." And five years later, after all these, "Did it, did it, did it, made it happen, made it happen, "crushed it, crushed it, crushed it." And five years later, we feel the same about ourselves, the same level of confidence,the same level of belief in ourselves, because we didn't allow those things to enter our psyche, enter our spirit as strength. We didn't. 

We had momentum, externally, but we didn't have any momentum internally, building our character and our strength. We never achieved that sense of pride or ownership of what we did. We didn't own it that we did it, so we never go stronger. At the end of the day, just sit down at the end of the day and go, "What worked today? "What did I do today? "What little thing "should I allow myself a little bit of credit for? "What did I say that was nice or kind? "What did I send away that I got done? "What did I finish? "What goal did I move a little closer to?" And just at the end of the day to allow that to come in.

 This isn't about just pepping ourselves up and saying, "I'm awesome,I'm awesome, I'm awesome." With no evidence. I'm saying, you know,you got some momentum, integrate that now. Own that. You did the work today. You fought the good fight. You finished the day. You're still alive. You know what you need to go do tomorrow. Integrate that success,give yourself that credit. You'll develop that strength of spirit that's so important.

Comments